Saturday, November 3, 2018




Since working with Rosa many years ago, I have had the pleasure to call her my friend. It was a friendship that resulted after a rough time when my previous realtor did not want to work with me anymore, and I am not going to say that I am the easiest person to get along with, but Rosa showed the patients and persistence that grew into a respect that I cannot express with words. I was on the verge of giving up on the possibility of owning a home, but Rosa was able to assist me not with just one lender and another but until I was able to secure a loan that met my families needs. I love my home, but if I ever decide to sell and buy another house, there will be no doubt in my mind that I am going to use Rosa Thelma Garza. #blessed #garzahome #remax #sanantonio


No comments:

Post a Comment